Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rhapsody of Osaka


Date:    2 November 2010

Places:  Around Umeda, Osaka City and Osakako (Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan)

My Japan Experience Notes:

Today, Osaka atmosphere starts turning ‘red’. The temperature surrounding here reached 16 degrees and continuously decrease a day by day. And today Osaka enjoys holiday. It seems the autumn joys just initiate as Rhapsody of Osaka begins the symphony orchestra. Indeed, the October passed away like a monsoon blow.  Many precious events just left behind me.

After a month living in this third largest metropolis in Japan, I could say Japanese life style is not really complicated to practice but in fact really systematic. The variety of sophisticated technologies makes life easier. The most thing came to my mind is respecting others makes them looking great. So, everywhere they go and whatever they going to do, they will ‘read’ to others mind. For instance, keeping always clean public areas (eg. toilets, parks), giving a priority for elders and disabled, helping needy as well as practicing good greetings are the normal scenes here. That’s why you will hardly see the cleaners or public workers since everybody holds a strong civic responsibility. And that is what Islam taught to us!

Besides, I realized that living in Japan is meaningless without valuing friendship, respecting others, traditions and ideas, working in teamwork, networking with campus community, committing hard work perseverance, recycling things and of course time discipline! But, I couldn’t say, my life is always joys. There are some negatives side effects for living here. The cost of living here is like ‘businessmen class’ as it is known the most expensive country in the world! At other point, I would say the Japanese life style like a ‘work oriented’. Although, Japanese work style is really industrious and energetic but sometime for me it sound stressful. Even, I’m working harder a day by day. However, we suppose to enjoy even how hard our life is and follow you heart when something troubles you. I believe our joys and sorrow is like ‘seasonal tests’ by Him. Ready or not, this November chapter opens up with other new experience soon.






My Travel Notes:

             This time, I would share my fascinating travel in Osakako, Kaiyukan where it locates a gigantic aquarium and Ferris wheel. The journey took around an hour from my place in Satsukigaoka, Suita. Accompanied with Indonesia friend, I boarded Hankyu train from Minami Senri to Awaji station and exchanged the train to Sakaisuji Homachi before taking Chuo Line train for reaching Osakako station.

              The Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan indeed really huge and fascinating. There are 14 floor exhibitions sections: Japan Forest, Aleutian Islands, Monterey Bay, Gulf of Panama, Ecuador Rain Forest, Antartica, Great Barrier Reef, Tasman Sea, Pacific Ocean, Seto Inland Sea, Sea of Finless Porpoise, Coast of Chile, Cook Strait and Japan Deeps. Each of them displays different trait of aquatic habitants. Upon passing aqua gate (Tunnel-shaped tank), I met colorful and variety of fishes. The most exciting moment when I met 1om-whale shark! Other than that, I enjoyed watching penguins, dolphins, beavers, ‘nemos’ and big stingrays and huge crabs (Hokkaido popular dish). Maybe I should enjoy Aquaria KLCC too after this ? ;)



Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan


















































































Umeda city, Osaka




















4 comments:

  1. dream of having my legs walking at Japan streets and road with loved ones :) hik2

    interesting info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslam! aquarium tu nampak best! menarik tgknya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ak x pasti yg mn lbih hebat antara sini dn aquaria. Tp yg pasti sn ada paus
    jerung. Hehe. Dn bestny jln2 d sini ada discount bg student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku aquaria pon x prnh pg...hehehehe... aku suka tgk gambar ubur2...teringat aku kat turki prnh tgk ubur2...

    ReplyDelete